Customer Reviews: Write A Review
I HAVE THE SAME EXACT RING.I GOT IT FOR CHRISTMAS AT ZALES MY FIACEE PAID R YOU READY 4,000 And you have it
It’s a beauty.
Thank you, for everything, I love my ring! ❤️❤️
I need to return this ring. I ordered size 7, but it won’t go on my finger. No papers in the package with return information. How do I return it??? Beautiful ring.
My (now) fiancé ordered this, and proposed to me with it. Beyond gorgeous and it fits like a dream!
My ring is beautiful! This is my second purchase from Tinnivi and it won't be my last! You won't be disappointed.
My husband had me to order this ring last year as my Valentine gift from him, it's a beautiful ring wasn't expecting it to have this sparkling look at all times believe me I am very impressed with it and gets a lot of compliments on how beautiful it is.
I waited months for this ring and it's finally here. I have been admiring it on the website forever. I absolutely love it. Not sure I can wear it to work though as it is a little big
Received this absolutely stunning, beautiful and gorgeous ring today! I couldn't be more happy than I am with this ring. It is perfect, beautifully crafted and designed without a single flaw! Received as a birthday gift from my husband it's more than I ever expected. The pictures do this ring no justice. It was engraved with our initials and wedding anniversary the script is a rather small but I know it's there. The only problem we had was that we paid extra for the 2-5 day expedited shipping and didn't receive the ring until 23 days after purchase, but after receiving it today, it was well worth the wait. Lastly we ordered a size 4.5 which is my normal size and it's still a little big, so anyone wanting to order this ring may want to order a half size smaller then normal, it seems to run a little big due to being a ticker band. I'm definitely one happy girl! Thanks Tinnivi
It was my husband gift, Beautiful ring,and elegant,and the details,in love ♡.... :) ..
- Where is your company located?
- Our main office is in Los Angeles, California, while design is headquartered in Singapore, and our warehouses are in Asia countries.
- Is this a legit company?
- Please, rest assured that our company is both legal and formal. Lajerrio.com has been verified by Norton Secured Seal and using HTTPS security protocol. You can pay via PayPal for your order and your payment will be safeguarded. Moreover, you can also look up for real life pictures from our gallery or Facebook page. So we are legit and safe to use.
- Do you have any retail locations?
- In order to eliminate the extra costs associated with physical storefronts (rent, insurance, staff), we currently only have an online store.
- Are the stones real diamonds?
- Most of our rings are made of 925 sterling silver and the stones are synthetic white sapphires. Unlike natural gemstones that are mined from the earth using large machinery, explosives, and unsafe working conditions, our stone was developed to be more durable with better optical characteristics than of a diamond while maintaining an ethical standard to protect our environment. You can visit 'The Stone We Use' page to know more.
- Will this jewelry turn my skin green?
- Of course NO, our s925 sterling silver jewelry won't turn your skin green. Please Note jewelry made of copper may turns your finger green, while those rings are made of 925 sterling silver, and the quality has been verified by International Institution SGS.
- For the plated jewelry, I worry the color will fade off.
- Please DON'T worry. We have a rigorous quality control process to ensure the quality of all of our jewelry. The plating will not fade off naturally. In the rare event that something is wrong with your jewelry, please immediately contact our customer service so we can help solve your problem. If a problem should arise and within the time limit of your warranty, we will make an exchange with you to replace your jewelry. You can visit 60 Days Return and One Year Warranty policy to learn more details.
Get $5 Rewards with 3 steps from TINNIVI:
1 .Please upload photos that you are wearing the dress by order.
2. If your photos are approved, they'll be live on site. And you will get a $5 Rewards via Paypal within 1-7 working days.
3. The explanation and right to use the photos will be final in Tinnivi.com.
|Metal Type||S925 Silver|
|Package Weight (g)||50.0000|
|Rhodium||Yes. Give Platinum appearance.|
|Stone Shape||Princess Cut|
|Stone Type||White Sapphire|
|Sidestone Type||White Sapphire|
|Sidestones Cut||Round Cut,Princess Cut|
|Side Stone Size||1.5-2.5 mm|
|Main Stone Size||3.5*3.5 mm|
|Mainstones Weight||1.07 CT|
|Stone Total Weight||4.51 CT|
|Sidestones Weight||3.64 CT|
|Number of Mainstones||4|
|Number of Sidestones||54|
Customized service of this item is available, please contact our customer service to place orders. Please notice that: the change of the stone color and plating color is available while the material of gemstones and metal cannot be accepted.
SGS: The world's largest and oldest product quality control and technical identification multinational company.
Test Report Results: 1. Silver(Ag): 935.7‰ 2. Nickel release: Pass
You May Also Like
Special Price $53.00
Regular Price: $79.00
Special Price $110.95
Regular Price: $195.65
Special Price $99.95
Regular Price: $278.87
Special Price $72.00
Regular Price: $104.00
Special Price $143.95
Regular Price: $265.99
Special Price $69.00
Regular Price: $188.00
|US||UK||Inside Diameter||Inside Circumference|
How To Measure
1. Cut a piece of paper into a long thin strip.
2. Wrap the piece of paper around your knuckle, which is the largest point the ring will have to be able to get over.
3. Mark where the two ends of the paper first overlap with a marker.
4. Measure the length with a ruler.
5. Refer to ring size chart to determine what ring size is.
|Necklace Length (Inches)||Necklace Length (cm)||Style Name||Body Position|
|14”||35 cm||Collar||Fits close to neck|
|18”||45 cm||Princess||Hangs at the collarbone|
|20”||50 cm||Matinee||Reaches just pass the collarbone|
|22”||55cm||Matinee||Falls at or just above the top of the bust|
|24”||61 cm||Opera||Sits around the center of the bust|
|30”||76 cm||Rope||Drapes below the bust|