Customer Reviews: Write A Review
My husband picked it up at the website , placed it on my dresser , and when I came home from work there it was , surprised at me . Must say it's a beautiful ring . Very happy with it!
She loved it!!
I love the ring, and it was great working with ! Everything worked out without a hitch :)
Great ring that looks durable and elegant.
Beautiful ring. I love it more every time I look at it. The ring is good size on my hand. Love it!So beautiful.
Bought this as a promise ring for my Girlfriend.She absolutely loves it.
My boyfriend let me pick my engagement ring and as soon as I saw this one, I fell in love with it. It looks gorgeous. Everybody complimented my ring and they even thought it cost much more than it actually did. It has good clarity and it's a simple, classy look that's great for me.
I have no problems with my ring. It fits perfect to the size, no missing jewels or rough spots. I've even showered and washed dishes and not had any trouble with the ring. I've gotten so many compliments on the set as a whole. This ring really compliments my wedding set.
- Where is your company located?
- Our main office is in Los Angeles, California, while design is headquartered in Singapore, and our warehouses are in Asia countries.
- Is this a legit company?
- Please, rest assured that our company is both legal and formal. Lajerrio.com has been verified by Norton Secured Seal and using HTTPS security protocol. You can pay via PayPal for your order and your payment will be safeguarded. Moreover, you can also look up for real life pictures from our gallery or Facebook page. So we are legit and safe to use.
- Do you have any retail locations?
- In order to eliminate the extra costs associated with physical storefronts (rent, insurance, staff), we currently only have an online store.
- Are the stones real diamonds?
- Most of our rings are made of 925 sterling silver and the stones are synthetic white sapphires. Unlike natural gemstones that are mined from the earth using large machinery, explosives, and unsafe working conditions, our stone was developed to be more durable with better optical characteristics than of a diamond while maintaining an ethical standard to protect our environment. You can visit 'The Stone We Use' page to know more.
- Will this jewelry turn my skin green?
- Of course NO, our s925 sterling silver jewelry won't turn your skin green. Please Note jewelry made of copper may turns your finger green, while those rings are made of 925 sterling silver, and the quality has been verified by International Institution SGS.
- For the plated jewelry, I worry the color will fade off.
- Please DON'T worry. We have a rigorous quality control process to ensure the quality of all of our jewelry. The plating will not fade off naturally. In the rare event that something is wrong with your jewelry, please immediately contact our customer service so we can help solve your problem. If a problem should arise and within the time limit of your warranty, we will make an exchange with you to replace your jewelry. You can visit 60 Days Return and One Year Warranty policy to learn more details.
Get $5 Rewards with 3 steps from TINNIVI:
1 .Please upload photos that you are wearing the dress by order.
2. If your photos are approved, they'll be live on site. And you will get a $5 Rewards via Paypal within 1-7 working days.
3. The explanation and right to use the photos will be final in Tinnivi.com.
|Metal Type||S925 Silver|
|Package Weight (g)||50.0000|
|Rhodium||Yes. Give Platinum appearance.|
Customized service of this item is available, please contact our customer service to place orders. Please notice that: the change of the stone color and plating color is available while the material of gemstones and metal cannot be accepted.
SGS: The world's largest and oldest product quality control and technical identification multinational company.
Test Report Results: 1. Silver(Ag): 935.7‰ 2. Nickel release: Pass
You May Also Like
Special Price $79.95
Regular Price: $143.91
Special Price $17.00
Regular Price: $53.95
|US||UK||Inside Diameter||Inside Circumference|
How To Measure
1. Cut a piece of paper into a long thin strip.
2. Wrap the piece of paper around your knuckle, which is the largest point the ring will have to be able to get over.
3. Mark where the two ends of the paper first overlap with a marker.
4. Measure the length with a ruler.
5. Refer to ring size chart to determine what ring size is.
|Necklace Length (Inches)||Necklace Length (cm)||Style Name||Body Position|
|14”||35 cm||Collar||Fits close to neck|
|18”||45 cm||Princess||Hangs at the collarbone|
|20”||50 cm||Matinee||Reaches just pass the collarbone|
|22”||55cm||Matinee||Falls at or just above the top of the bust|
|24”||61 cm||Opera||Sits around the center of the bust|
|30”||76 cm||Rope||Drapes below the bust|